Eficiência é quando a ideia e ação andam de mãos dadas
Receitas para a eficiência.

Franz Haas acquires an 85% stake in DFE Meincke Holding
03.01.10

Haas intends to develop even more opportunities for customers in a growing market.

Franz Haas Waffel- und Keksanlagen-Industrie GmbH acquired an 85% stake in DFE Meincke Holding on 22 December 2009. The other 15% will remain in the possession of Frank Müntzberg, who will continue to manage the company as CEO in conjunction with Christoph Jiraschek, who is a member of the Haas family.

The family-run Haas company based in Austria is the global market leader on the sector for plants and systems for the production of wafers and one of the leading suppliers of plants and systems for the production of crackers and hard biscuits. DFE Meincke is the global market leader for plants and systems for the production of soft biscuits and cakes. Excellent teamwork: in future, customers will be able to derive greater benefits from the many years of experience acquired on the hard-biscuit segment and the strengths developed in the construction of plants and systems for soft biscuits and cakes. Because these two companies which complement each other so well will also be able to augment each other’s activities.

Haas will now be supplying machines for all aspects of the biscuit market. Customers are operating in a market that is continuing to grow – Haas intends to work with DFE Meincke to deliver the best know-how to these customers: competent specialists with profound dedicated skills. The global presence will allow Haas to deliver efficient services to customers. Cooperation with DFE Meincke will enhance the already close contacts with customers.

More about DFE Meincke

 

Please address inquiries to:

Thomas Breg
Head of Marketing/Press Spokesperson for the Haas Group
Franz Haas Waffel- und Keksanlagen-Industrie GmbH
Email:  thomas.breg@haas.com
Tel: +43 664 8456 411