WHEN THOUGHT AND ACTION GO HAND IN HAND.
Recipes for efficiency.
Basics of wafer production
This training gives you an overview about our common flat and hollow wafer production lines, batter and cream mixers and other related machinery. You will learn about the basics of baking technology, the interaction of the individual process steps, quality assurance procedures as well as about the cooperation between production maintenance, technology and quality.
- Target group: responsible managers, who are close to or responsible for wafer production, plant managers, production managers, production planners
- Dates: on demand
- Duration: 2 days
- Location: Haas training center Leobendorf / Austria, alternatively at your site
- Participants: max. 8 persons
- Languages: English, others on request
- Educational objective: general overview for a better understanding of the wafer production process
- Documentation: training certificate
- Price: on request