WHEN THOUGHT AND ACTION GO HAND IN HAND.
Recipes for efficiency.
The SWAKT-HC is used for the fully automatic baking of large-sized wafer sheets in the industrial large-scale production. Even at very high outputs a specially developed device allows gentle release of the wafer sheets.
- gas-heated, 112 – 176 baking plate pairs, formats up to 350 x 730 mm
- self-supporting baking plates of gray cast iron for long service life, optimal energy exploitation and uniform wafer sheet color
- two-chamber heating system effects efficient heating of the baking plates in the insulated inner chamber and longer service life of the mechanical parts in the outer chamber
- wafer sheets released by vacuum take-off drum
- automatic temperature control and operating data logging
- integrated exhaust system