ARCHWAY TYPE COOLER
Cooling of baked wafer sheets in a practical design.
After baking, the wafer sheets are cooled stress-free at ambient temperature by the archway type cooler. The archway design allows the operators to pass below the cooler and makes it therefore unnecessary to walk around long wafer production lines.
- passage height 2 or 2.5 m
- frame of powder-coated aluminum elements
- link plate chain with wire frames screwed onto it
- protective macrolon paneling
- wafer sheet compartments in stainless steel design
- driven by light-barrier-controlled gearmotor with brake
Application & Technology Center
Develop your product together with us…
Have we sparked your interest?
Click here to find your contact person…