WHEN THOUGHT AND ACTION GO HAND IN HAND.
Recipes for efficiency.
WAFER BOOK COOLING TOWER
The space-saving method of wafer book cooling.
The KKV cooling towers are used for the continuous cooling of wafer books in production lines which have to be kept short due to limited space.
- floor area 4 x 1.5 m, cooling tower height approx. 3 – 7.5 m
- modular design, capacity upgrades easily possible
- stainless steel frame, PU foam insulation in stainless steel casing
- infinitely variable conveying speed
- cooling unit with optional dehumidifier