Rolled cones are packaged.
The KFM-H pulls out single sleeves from a horizontally arranged stack by means of grippers with vacuum suction cups and puts them onto a stacking band in a time-controlled manner. The rolled cones are fed to and put into the sleeves on the same band.
- installed onto the cone stacking device
- 4 – 10 lanes
- large paper cone reserve with automatic monitoring
- one pull-out device for each lane
- grippers pneumatically controlled (servo drive optional)
- standard wafer cone detection (no wafer cone – no sleeve)
- option: monitoring of the sleeve pull-out device (no sleeve – no cone)
- also suited for open ring sleeves
- touch panel
Application & Technology Center
Develop your product together with us…
Have we sparked your interest?
Click here to find your contact person…