WAFER STICK PRESSING BELT
Possibility to produce flattend or oval shaped sticks.
Wafer Pressing Machines
The wafer stick pressing belt is used for the production of flattened or oval shaped sticks.
- frame of steel sections with two superimposed conveyor belts
- belt distance infinitely variable from 5 to 12 mm
- versions for 2- or 4-lane baking ovens
- especially suited for partly filled sticks
- belt drive by geared motor
Possible End Products
An overview about the whole range of possibilities
Find the right contact person