The V60 system is designed for single, twin or triple depositing, wire cutting and extruding at unequalled low extrusion pressure and gentle dough handling. It allows quick product changeover and the combination of different depositing techniques, for example from depositing with one depositing head to depositing with two depositing heads and one jam depositing head. Extremely short material flow paths from the metering pumps to the nozzle openings give greater flexibility regarding the range of materials that can be processed as well as accurate extruding and depositing.
- working width: 600, 800, 1000, 1200 or 1500 mm
- depositing/extruding system with numerous accessories such as wash-over unit, sprinkling unit, guillotine, wire cutter and mini depositor for wider product variety
- simultaneous processing of up to three different masses possible
- compact configuration offers full flexibility on a small footprint
- cleaning-in-place function (CIP)
- operation via touch screen with fully automatic recipe control
Application & Technology Center
Develop your product together with us…
Have we sparked your interest?
Click here to find your contact person…