WHEN THOUGHT AND ACTION GO HAND IN HAND.
Recipes for efficiency.
From preparation to processing.
The dough feeding unit receives the dough batch from the tub tilter (or directly from the mixer). By means of a conveyor under the hopper the dough is fed to a cutting unit which cuts the dough into smaller pieces suitable for metal detection. Finally, the dough is fed to the hopper of the molder.
- stainless steel hopper, capacity depends on mixer capacity
- base frame of electro-nickel-plated steel plates
- manual belt tensioning
- cutting roller with a diameter of 350 mm and with lateral and longitudinal cutting knifes
- height-adjustable feet in hygienic design without exposed threads
- all electronic components pre-wired