WHEN THOUGHT AND ACTION GO HAND IN HAND.
Recipes for efficiency.
From preparation to processing.
The dough from the mixer is put onto the conveyor which conveys the dough to a pneumatically operated guillotine knife. This device cuts the dough into chunks for even feeding to the forming machine. By adjusting the speeds of the conveyor and the guillotine unit the dough feed rate and resting time can be controlled.
The dough divider can also be used as fermentation transport. It has a modular design and can be supplied in various lengths to provide resting and fermentation time as required.
- stainless steel hopper and catch tray included
- base frame of electro-nickel-plated steel plates
- height-adjustable stainless steel feet in hygienic design without exposed threads
- adjustable belt scraper removable for easy cleaning
- all electrical components pre-wired
- frequency-controlled drives
- PLC, operation via touch screen