To apply caustic soda to salted sticks, pretzels and other lye biscuits.
The lye bath is used for the application of caustic soda onto salted sticks, pretzels and other lye biscuits by dipping and/or pouring.
- insulated lye tub and compensating tank with tubular heating elements
- automatic temperature control by temperature sensor in the lye tub
- air blowing unit to blow away the surplus lye
- automatic lye supply by float switch level control in the reservoir
- adjustable wire mesh belt for different dipping lengths
Application & Technology Center
Develop your product together with us…
Have we sparked your interest?
Click here to find your contact person…