WHEN THOUGHT AND ACTION GO HAND IN HAND.
Recipes for efficiency.
To apply caustic soda to salted sticks, pretzels and other lye biscuits.
Dough Piece Preparation Equipment
Biscuit Molding MachinesRotary-cutting machinesDough FeedersSheetersLaminatorsGauge Roller UnitDough Band Relaxation SystemDepositing, Extruding, Wire Cutting MachinesScrap Dough Return SystemDecorating Devices
Guillotine 2004Die Stamping UnitPatterned RollerMini Depositor 3950Type 1660RSVSSVVSVSTRVWashover Unit 2004Oil Spraying MachineLye BathType 6600Oven Transfer Systems
The lye bath is used for the application of caustic soda onto salted sticks, pretzels and other lye biscuits by dipping and/or pouring.
- insulated lye tub and compensating tank with tubular heating elements
- automatic temperature control by temperature sensor in the lye tub
- air blowing unit to blow away the surplus lye
- automatic lye supply by float switch level control in the reservoir
- adjustable wire mesh belt for different dipping lengths