Our machine for laminating dough sheets.
The LAM-CS is used for the production of laminated dough sheets for crackers (cream crackers), saltine crackers and cocktail biscuits, but can also be used for the production of hard biscuits (for example Petit Beurre, Marie).
Technical data 4-roller-sheeter:
- side frames of electro-nickel-plated steel plates
- two top grooved rollers, two lower smooth rollers, each roller with independent variable speed drive units
- motorized roller gap adjustment
- possible minimum dough band thickness about 6 mm
- stainless steel hopper design ensures that return dough is always fed to the bottom of the dough sheet
- roller gaps and speeds adjusted via color screen
- option: pressure sensor between upper and lower rollers available
Technical data cut-sheet-laminator base:
- stainless steel design
- compensating conveyor and lamination carriage control via servo motors
- pneumatic cutting knife for precise dough sheet length
- stainless steel outfeed conveyor with endless band with quick change facility
- speeds and no-laminations are adjusted via color screen
A fat-and-flour applicator can be supplied to apply a mixture of fat and flour between the dough sheets for products like Cream Crackers.
Application & Technology Center
Develop your product together with us…
Have we sparked your interest?
Click here to find your contact person…