WHEN THOUGHT AND ACTION GO HAND IN HAND.
Recipes for efficiency.
Biscuit Molding Machine
Biscuit molding in an easy way – the Haas-Meincke biscuit molding machines.
Dough Piece Preparation Equipment
Biscuit Molding MachinesRotary-cutting machinesDough FeedersSheetersLaminatorsGauge Roller UnitDough Band Relaxation SystemDepositing, Extruding, Wire Cutting MachinesScrap Dough Return SystemDecorating Devices
Guillotine 2004Die Stamping UnitPatterned RollerMini Depositor 3950Type 1660RSVSSVVSVSTRVWashover Unit 2004Oil Spraying MachineLye BathType 6600Oven Transfer Systems
The biscuit molding machine type 2109 is suitable for a wide selection of products such as biscuits, cookies, ginger bread, dog biscuits and low-fat biscuits.
- available in 2 conveyor versions: web-only version or version with wire mesh band and short web for applications with sprinkling or washing units
- working width: 800, 1000, 1200 or 1500 mm
- support roller construction allows simple removal of the web with minimal use of tools
- grooved feed roller ensures uniform pressure across the die roller
- open hygienic design with easily accessible drives mounted at the sides of the machine beyond the product zone