Marshmallow can be produced in several ways, for example:
- egg-white-based mallow, like Angel Kisses, Zephyr and mallow cake (tea cake)
- gelatin-based mallow which is a soft confectionery product and can be either extruded or deposited
Extruded marshmallow can be produced in various flavors, colors and shapes. A well-known version is the cable extruded mallow.
Deposited marshmallow is formed by a manifold with an open-close-system. The deposited mallow can be classified in 3 groups:
- deposited mallow on a band or a wafer
- center-filled mallow with chocolate, jam or something else
- starch-molded mallow like banana and dolphin shapes
A standard production line for egg-white-based and gelatin-based mallow comprises the following components: premixer, buffer tank, pumps, cooker, aerator, warm/cold water units and depositing equipment.
All marshmallow production lines can be supplied on a turnkey basis.
- egg-white-based marshmallow products
- gelatin-based marshmallows
- mallows deposited on a band or a wafer
- center-filled mallow
- starch-molded mallow
Marshmallow Layout 1: Line for extruded gelatin-based marshmallows, e.g. cable extruded mallows.
Marshmallow Layout 2: Line for deposited marshmallows, e.g. Chocopie.
Marshmallow Layout 3: Line for deposited marshmallows, e.g. Angel Kisses.
Application & Technology Center
Develop your product together with us…
Found interesting end products?
Click here to find your contact person…