1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on the browser on your device when you use our website. These text files contain information that helps us provide more user-friendly services, and they are read by web browsers. Cookies enable our website to recognize you, so that our web server can present a more individualized, better and faster site tailored to your needs.
Therefore, please keep in mind that you may not be able to access some web content, if you block cookies.
Cookies are basically divided into the following types:
- Session cookies: These are stored while browsing on our website, on your computer or device, and then deleted.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies remain for a longer time on your computer.
- - Cookies from third parties: These cookies are created by affiliate websites and are embedded in our site. They are used, for example, to provide personalized advertising.
- We use session cookies to keep the current session to active.
- - We use third-party cookies that serve to improve your experience with our content and advertisements.
3. Cookies from third parties
4. We currently use the following cookies
Cookie, technology and providers