Solutions for batter, cream and dough
Our new compact BATTER MIXING PLANT includes a raw material feeding silo (flour or sugar) with weighing functionality. With the help of "Configured-to-Application" options, the process quality can be assured and the mixing process can easily be reproduced.
- modular and compact batter mixing plant
- "configured-to-application" executions for flat, hollow, sugar and high-solid wafer batter
- optional performance monitoring by Haas Information System
- load cell arranged below the flour tank, therefore no need for mixer shutdown during the weighing phase, ensuring higher capacities
- central control and instrumentation station
- low maintenance requirements
The versatile mixers of the TOUCAN SERIES achieve excellent results in producing all types of soft mixtures such as for wire-cut biscuits and deposited products, all types of raw and cooked creams, freshly whipped creams, meringues, patê à choux, pies and short bread. The mixers can be adapted from applications for laboratory or R&D centers to versions for companies which demand high production capacities.
- operator panel with multilingual software
- several PLC brands available
- recipe memory with 10 working phases for each recipe
- system of filters to obtain dehumidified air purified from polluting agents
- automatic safety valve expels the air at the end of the cycle