DEPOSITING & WIRE CUTTING SYSTEMS
Wire Cutter 6100
The Wire Cutter 6100 can be equiped with a fixed wire cutting frame or an oscilating knife. The surface of the die plate ensures precise horizontal cutting during the whole cutting motion. The alignment of the products on the belt can be changed during production by controlling the wire motion. In combination with the extended dough band width, this means a capacity increase of 20 percent.
- strong and rigid execution
- designed for production at high speed without vibrations, 300 cuts/min
- different depositor heads possible
- 6100 head with filler block or pump system
- maximum product diameter 80 mm
- band width up to 2000 mm
Depositing, Wire-Cutting and Extruding System V60-2
The V60 system is used for single, twin or triple depositing, wire-cutting and extruding. It can work with semi-liquid batters, soft deposited dough, stiff wire-cut dough, chocolate fillings for pralines and even low-fat extruded applications. The V60 is designed for highest flexibility and can produce deposited, wire-cut or extruded products, with up to three masses. It features also an injection system. Even masses with inclusions such as nuts or chocolate are handled in the most gentle way.
- product diameter 60 mm
- band width up to 1500 mm
- deposited, cut and extruded products possible
- version displayed is for two different masses
- V60-2 allows easy product change over by fast exchange of tools; excellent weight accuracy; upgrades possible by a wide range of accesories